Saturday, August 21, 2010

THE MBA Journey

Hello Blog...I know and i won't repeat my story of being away for ages and then suddenly wanting to log in and write about my musings to you....Well the thing is a lot has happened since i last wrote and i have absolutely no idea how and where to begin from.....Well for starters a big thing called "MBA" happened ! wow right ! U know how much i wanted to get out and get into college again and just leave the "sucky" desk job for a more adventurous and demanding lifestyle! Well "demanding" and adventure are an understatement to what followed ;)
I got selected in the SPJAIN Centre of management for a global mba course which was just thrilling to the core and made me jump from my seat even though the initial panicky stage of not getting a call and the tiffs with the less mortals kept me on tenter hooks for a little while at work. But after all alls well that ends well and that's exactly what kept me going and the last days in the pg at noida with my friends aish,pri,savi,tanz,shobhi,neer,rocks,viv,swaru,bhavu,dk,amy,sandhu and ev else were the best times in noida and really took unforgettable gifts ,frenz and memories to cherish for a lifetime with me :)

Now began the real journey and where you ask - well Singapore for 2.5 months and then canada for the rest till aug 2010. Even putting in the papers to the boss was a real nice feeling (but you know that already;))
well so i started my journey in singapore with a bang and a prize for the best presentation and regional project to the great night life, meeting frenz,going out with fellow batchmates and having a gala time mostly but not without the of an on bad moments of all night studying and getting hect up etc which do follow the good things always. Grades have been fine but not great ! And then followed the canadian dream of full on glitz and drama and i did go berzerk with the single rooms, the housekeeping,fresh towels,linen and soaps, the pool and the gym, the greatt york campus, the lovely shopping, the fooood , the simply let go lifestyle ,the fun with frenz and nav and just about everything ! Schulich was so awesome and i just could not fathom the fun i would have with the scholarship (which i was hesitant to take) the best decision to take it and have the best time of my life ( it started with and ended with wine parties and lovely bbq ,the works !!!) I cant even describe it ! And to top it all the lectures were astounding!I will not forget this journey from niagra to the road trip to tobermory island to just about everywhere in toronto and around ever and wanna be absorbed someplace where i can truely relate and have a good life acc to my desires and dreams.....Dubai well lets see what this part holds now....im a lil apprehensive but im sure that the "alls well that ends well" will work here too.....After all all you gotta have in life is "faith" (I cannot ever end without a philosophical note can i ;) )

No comments: